Friday 1 March 2013

Two Point Perspective (almost finished)

This is the beginning of my Two Point Perspective. While everybody else was drawing buildings and streets, I decided to draw bookshelves, like in a library. In this assignment, it seemed to be all about making the dimensions look "realistic". This first photo I took mostly has just the outlines and how it will all sit on the paper.
This is the second picture I took of my Two Point Perspective. This is where I started to do the shading for it to look much more "realistic". I wasn't to sure if I should put dark outlines and shading or just the shading or even just the dark outlines, so I decided to put both. I'm happy with how it has come along so far. I will post the last picture some time later on in the day and that will be the finishing picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment