Friday 1 March 2013

Art History

http://www.mrsroseart.blogspot.ca/2013/02/please-dont-make-me-memorize.html if you look at this link, it will take you to the website that introduces our Art History project. We are learning about the French Revolution. Our assignment is to write and tell a story about an art work (painting). I chose to do "Napoleon Crossing the Alps". I believe I would like to do a voice thread, where it shows the picture and my voice is in the background telling the story. I figure I will tell the story of why the painting was made, where it came from, what it means, and such.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm looking forward to hearing your story about Napoleon. So many people have no idea who he is, so short stories can almost be used like an introduction. Now that our class has been chatting about the Revolution for about a week or so, we're a bit more familiar with the time period and the 'characters' (like Napoleon).
    I think the best way to approach the project is to think of our class before we began to learn about the Revolution. Introduce the basic concepts as if you're explaining them to someone who has no idea about who Napoleon is. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete