Friday 10 May 2013

Painting Assignment, perfectionist.

For this assignment, it was painting with a color plan along with blending.
 
Figuring out color plan, trying different colors.
 
Beginning with painting.

Chose a color plan and began to paint.
 
 
Half way done and I did not like how the orange and yellow blended together.

 
Thinking of colors to match.
 
 
Finishing the painting assignment.

Chose colors. Dark purple and blue, light purple and blue, lighter purple and blue. I chose these two colors because they blended very well together and I thought using light and dark colors would have worked perfectly. I loved the outcome that I got from my work.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, for starters: I'm so glad that you found your login & password -- it's great to see you blogging again!
    Your pictures for this post were well-chosen, and your title is so appropriate. You have really taken your time with this painting, and your effort has brought you success.
    I look forward to your analysis of the painting, because you're going to have the chance to see some great connections between principles & elements. Those connections will confirm the success of your painting -- which is pretty cool (for artsy people). :)

    ReplyDelete